Friday, April 21, 2006

thoughts

im not quite sure. maybe its superficial. maybe its not. after all, its only 2 months old. time will tell. haha. ohwell. failed my 5 stations thanks to that blasted pullups. well, its my fault though. i slacked off alot and didnt train. at least my 2.4 seemed uber god like. first 4 rounds was about 1min 40s each. then, i remembered failing my 5 stations and i was like what the heck. and i started walking. i still got an average timing of 12 mins though. thank you people who were cheering for me at the start. sorry i didnt smile but gave a sort of stunned look. haha. seemed wierd though when the girls ran, cause there were a few people listening to ipods and mp3s. wonder how it helps. maybe the beat gives them pace. haha.

besides, had two elections this week. one in archery and the other over the phone for FA club cause i completely forgot about it and went home. sorry cyrus, i still voted for you. and i feel sorry for calling you a pot of lard even though you abandoned me.

speaking of that, i swear im going to hate neptune estate for the rest of my life. after the lame fa quiz on wed, me indra and cyrus spent like 30 mins walking a full round around it before coming back to vjc, which was where we started. they abandoned me by taking bus 135 and i had to bloody take a cab to city hall for $9. i swear i think i got ripped off. the guy didnt take the ecp! and the extra expenditure realli killed me off. especially with the most important bdays coming. and my sister's bday too! i almost forgot about that. almost made me wish i didnt skip archery for that dumb quiz. hah. the guys kept telling me to set up the boy and shoot the retarted tjc guy who was the main organizer and was explaining the quiz answers. lol. i almost wanted to do that.

but then again, i wouldnt dream of having his blood all over my arrows and starfire. not to mention wasting energy to set up the bow and ending his pitiful life.

hah. found a whole teen titans fan club in class too! you peeps rock. i will love you for the rest of my life. hah.

gee. my feet stink cos i had to wear my smelly "running" shoes for 2.4. and guess what, it got drenched in the rain today and now its even more smelly and wet. so unlucky.

ohwell, hopefully can organize a proper xbox session with my "family" soon. probably next week after spa. after all, you were pretty mean to me and vivek. say yes the night before and in the morning then suddenly ditch us one by one during lunch. haha. but i dont hate you people. i love my "family". especially since i am a parent. and a fellow member of the teen titans fan club. and yes subash, i will continue to be good to you for another week at least since i enjoyed it so much! :) and jheeva, you wont be able to make my day everyday and escape from getting murdered by my hands forever. you still stole something from me. very unforgivable. hah. but you're still my uncle. whee. and thank you for tagging so many times.

btw. who's animalliance? brings back a lot of fond memories at ri. heh. but the animalliance was long disbanded. haha. i guess thats enough rubbish from me at one time. cyaz friends!

No comments: